Virranranta is a little “mökki” with a nice and cosy atmosphere and 2+2 sleeping places, electrical sauna oven and a big porch.
- built in 1997, ground floor approx. 50m², loft approx. 10 m²
- approx. 35 m to the lake; children friendly, sandy beach; rowing boat
- fireplace in living room
- kitchen equipped with electric kitchen stove, refrigerator and microwave oven
- 2+2 sleeping places (bedroom with 2 beds, 2 mattresses on top of the loft, extendable sofa in the living room)
- TV, video, CD-player/radio
- spacious sauna with electric oven; hot water tank
- tiled washroom with 1 showers and WC;
- big porche, outdoor barbeque
- tab water
- with regard to guests who suffer from allergies it is not allowed to bring animals into the houses or smoke indoors
- it is possible to order towels and linen
- renting an outboard motor for the rowing boat is possible
- internet access available via 4G-mobile connection or at reception, 4G wlan-adapter available for rent
Price:see Price & Reservations. Prices are valid for up to 5 guests. Additional guests require our agreement and cost 10 €/person/day.